UX & UI , Big C E-Commerce (Assistant Manager) **Urgently required**
บริษัท บิ๊กซี ซูเปอร์เซ็นเตอร์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
- Drive UI/UX aspects of Product Development Team initiatives and goals.
- Develop and define UX standards, research methods, best practices and processes and oversee their implementation.
- Conduct competitive research, discovery and usability research.
- Facilitate research sessions to identify business, user, and technical requirements.
- Effectively communicate design decisions to product and leadership teams.
- Use modern UX methodologies and techniques to inspire design thinking and create supporting documentation including personas, customer journeys, task flows, site maps, UI specifications & requirements, prototypes/wireframes.
- Prioritize UX project schedules and deliverables across multiple products.
- Stay current with UX, visual design, best practices and front-end technologies.
- Communicate with outsource or vendors according on working process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT/ ICT or any related fields.
- 2-3 years proven experience as mobile application or website design.
- Should have basic knowledge of wireframe design, mockup design for website and mobile application.
- Outstanding knowledge of UX/UI theoryconcept and personas analytics.
- Be able to handle multi-tasks/projects, work under pressure and meeting time line.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills.
Big C Supercenter Public Co., Ltd., is one of the leading retailers in Thailand and Southeast Asia. We have more than 30,000 employees working in our Headquarters Office in Bangkok (Rajdamri) and in Big C stores throughout Thailand. As a subsidiary of Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd., we are a true multi-format retailer: we operate hypermarkets (Big C), supermarkets (Big C Market), convenience stores (Mini Big C) and drugstores (PURE). Moreover, our customers can order directly on Big C Shopping Online. www.bigc.co.th