• Lead and Supervise the WWT team to fulfill compliance all laws and regulations
• Prepare and submit to all governments such as the environmental documentation for waste water regulatory program compliance, data management and analysis, and field work. Option is EMR of ISO4001:2015
• Provide WWT technical direction WI and guideline to WWT operators.
• Recommend technical design or process changes to improve efficiency, quality, or performance
• Conduct feasibility studies for the improvement of wastewater treatment plants, or wastewater collection systems.
• Design or have knowledges for pumping systems, pumping stations, pipelines, force mains, or sewers for the collection of waste water.
• Design or have knowledge of wastewater treatment plants, including advanced facilities with sequencing batch reactors (SBR), membranes, lift stations, headworks, surge overflow basins, ultraviolet disinfection systems, aerobic digesters, sludge lagoons, or control buildings
• Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Engineering , Master of Science ,Master of Engineering) in Environmental health, Chemical Engineering or a related field who have experience in WWT. Option is certification of environmental offices as laws
• Supervisor Role and Strong Leadership
• work experience 6 years up in WWT
• Have about 5 years of experience at the chemical plant site
Elabram Systems Group was established in 1999 in Malaysia. We have 26 footprints around the globe and business offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and in Singapore with core expertise in providing Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Talent Acquisition & Deployment (TAD), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Our difference and success are based on the reliability, adaptability, expertise, on target as always in our projects and as the total on shore- off shore service provider. We own our growth to our clients who are given us the opportunity to prove our worth. We started as a Telecommunication Engineering and IT service provider specialized in Specialist Resource Provision, Project Management and Engineering Services of advance telecommunication in wireless network solutions but because of the trust of our partners and clients, we are now in our Offshore Outsourcing and Near shore Outsourcing expansion in Indonesia and in the Philippines.
Our clients demand quality solutions, ideas and competencies in all areas of wireless network solutions technology, and we take pride in providing them.
We owe our growth to many of our clients — global players in telecommunications equipment manufacturing and telecommunications operations — who have given us the opportunity to prove our worth in providing such solutions.