International Tax Counsel Ltd. is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented candidate who will be responsible for handling accounts payable. The candidate will work closely with key English speaking vendors and will need to have a strong and confident command of the English language. The ideal candidate will also have some bookkeeping experience.
• Communicating needs effectively to key vendors • Ensuring accuracy of invoices and resolving disputes • Handling payments to vendors and reconciling company accounts
International Tax Counsel Ltd. we are fiercely committed to providing the very best services for our clients. Therefore, we expect all members of our team to be totally trustworthy, highly responsible, and committed to a long-term career with our company. Additionally, we are innovative to the core, necessitating a high degree of self-motivation and an innovative mindset.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Previous salaries (including bonuses, etc.) Reasons for leaving previous positions • Current work status • Availability
*Salary will be determined based on experience, skill level, and qualifications
• Advanced English (reading, writing, and speaking)
• TOEIC 800+
• Some Accounting experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or greater in accounting (or related field)