หางานง่ายจาก App ที่เร็วและดีกว่าเว็บ!
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Compute taxes owed or overpaid using computer software to complete entries on forms, following tax form instructions and tax tables
2. Prepare bookkeeping entries for individuals or corporations
3. Prepare simple to complex tax returns for individuals or corporations
4. Use all appropriate adjustments, deductions, and credits to keep clients’ taxes to a minimum.
5. Communicate with Client Service Managers/Senior Lawyers to obtain additional information from clients on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances
6. Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures in order to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns
7. Furnish the client with sufficient information and advice in order to ensure correct tax form completion
8. Consult current tax law handbooks or bulletins in order to determine procedures for preparation of returns
9. Check data input or verify totals on forms prepared by others to detect errors in arithmetic, data entry, or procedures.
1. Bachelor’s degree or greater in accounting (concentration in taxation is a plus)
2. 3 - 5 Years of experience in bookkeeping and/or general accountancy
3. Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English (TOEIC 750+)
4. Detail oriented
5. Excellent team building and communication skills
6. High personal responsibility
8. Flexibility in schedule (starting early in the mornings in order to communicate with North American staff)
9. Committed to a long-term position
10. Audit is a plus
* Salary will be determined based on experience, skill level,and qualifications (50K up)
Accountant (Thai Tax)
Document Control Specialist (English required)