1. Develop local customer and expand distribution channels;
2. Maintain customer relationships so as to increase the market share and customer base.
3. Make a plan to visiting the customer for a week and summarize the feedback from the customer.
4. Report and update the market on base.
5. Create an event for training product knowledge to customers.
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering, telecommunication, or computer science-related; 2. At least 2 years’ distribution experience in IT or relevant industry; 3. Good communication/ Writing/Reading skills, fluent in English; 4. Passionate about sales position and result-oriented; 5.Consider the only candidates in the local area.
6.Have Chinese language skills Will be an advantage
Hikvision is the world’s leading provider of innovative security products and solutions.
Hikvision now has more than 34,000 employees, over 16,000 of which are R&D engineers. The company annually invests 7 – 8% of its annual sales revenue to research and development for continued product innovation. Hikvision has established a complete, multi-level R&D system that includes every operation from research to design, development, testing, technical support, and service. Centered at its Hangzhou headquarters, the R&D teams operate globally, including R&D centers in Montreal, Canada and London in the UK, as well as five cities in China.