The content specialist is responsible for determining the best formats to communicate various types of content, identifying ways to increase brand awareness, and user engagement. He/she will also perform keyword research. He/she will also analyse user engagement metrics to determine whether the content is well-received or not.
The content specialist will collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to develop innovative ideas. The content specialist must have exceptional content presentation skills and be able to work well under pressure.
• Creating, adjusting, and managing the editorial calendar.
• Developing engaging content in line with the brand image and addresses business goals and consumer needs.
• Analysing content data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs.
• Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
• Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
• Delegating tasks to freelance writers and providing feedback.
• Create a content marketing strategy to drive traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers, and building brand awareness.
• Develop brand voice to ensure consistency across all platforms.
• Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals.