We are recruiting a House Manager who will report to the Facility Manager and will manage the House operations of the Club. This role must ensure that all Club’s facilities are kept clean and well functioned at all times through regular facility inspections and monitoring of staff’s work quality. Always keep and control the Club’s cleanliness with a high standard.
• Male / Female, aged 35 years old and up.
• Master's Degree in any related field such as Administration or Hotel Management.
• Required at least 5 years in Management level experience in a housekeeping senior management position preferably in hotel industry.
• Has experience for overseeing and managing staff more than 20 persons.
• Operational knowledge of housekeeping equipment and machine, including washing machine, dry-cleaner, pressing machine
• Strong command of English both spoken and written (TOEIC score 700 above is preferred).
• Having high responsibility, good attitude, and teamwork spirit.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Advance skill in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint is an advantage.
• Highly organized, proactive, dynamic energetic, and highly self-disciplined.
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications, applications including a detailed resume, references, contact phone number, present, and expected salaries should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For over a century, the Royal Bangkok Sports Club (RBSC) has been distinguished as the most prestigious international sports club in the Kingdom. Established in accordance with the wishes of HM King Chulalongkorn the Great on September 6, 1901 (B.E. 2444), RBSC continues to provide world-class sports and recreational facilities and other services to members of RBSC and RBSC Polo Club and their families.
1 Henri Dunant Street, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330