The System Analyst responsibility is to support the activities of the Oracle Applications Support Team. The System Analyst is skilled and innovative in Oracle Applications, and understands the business requirements driving the activities.
- Analyzing system problems and solutions, and identifying data and technology according to users’ requirements.
- Liaising with users, gathering business and system requirements, and consolidating all requirements.
- Being responsible for the technical and functional specifications of systems and the testing of new system releases.
- Responsible for assistance in successful any implementation that concern with of Oracle manufacturing modules and Oracle MRP planning.
- Participation in support and user training processes during and after implementations.
- Performing after go-live functional support tasks.
- Have business knowledge and system in order to prepare/maintain documents , Business Operation Process, document programming design and specification, system manual, user manual, etc.