• Provides technical leadership and guidance to other engineers with the capacity to mentor and train several engineering staff.
• Monitors project performance metrics, and provide monthly updates to his/her manager on project. Works with Program Management to manage all out-of-scope requests and assists with assertions providing engineering resource estimation.
• Leads and oversees all aspects of product design life cycle including research, proposal, and production phases.
• Develop designs, verification and validation plans and reports, qualification plans, product specifications per OEM, Regulatory Authorities and Customer requirements.
• Lead engineering projects according to the engineering process and in accordance with the program timeline by setting an engineering plan until technical solution implementation, including engineering budget and risks.
• Manage resources (Engineers, Materials) to meet the engineering project plan defined.
• Coordinate with Product Design Owner reviews and approvals of Design for all sustaining engineering activities.
• Troubleshoot and solve design and integration issues on production lines and on the field.
• Support manufacturing teams to optimize design, improve processes; reduce part count, Manufacturing costs, assembly error and other factors that affects cost, and quality including tools and equipment.
• Support Customer, Supplier and internal teams to review design for reliability, manufacture ability, localization…
• Drive design changes by managing Engineering Change Request and Drawing Change Notices and maintain design control by using company’s PLM and processes.
• Maintain state-of-art knowledge in design practices, material, component, and software tools by contributing to lessons learn database and DFMEA.
• Education not below Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Engineering or equivalent.
• Confirmed Experience with Design standards, CAD software and Drawing creation/modification.
• Good mechanical knowledge, electronic appliances knowledge.
• Experience in project management, leadership roles and team management.
• Good negotiation and presentation skill.
• Proficient English, both oral and written skills required.
• Minimum 3-7 years experience with preferring Home Appliance Manufacturing Experience.
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRAN Group in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground. The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN consist of 3 Business Units from the Cabin Segment: - Aircatering Equipment - Parts Making Operation - Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley & electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.