- Conduct regular supplier system assessment for key suppliers
- Improve systems and processes
2. Manage Supplier APQP and Approve PPAP
- Lead APQP scheduling and track the progress for new part numbers
- Review all elements of the PPAP submission and make a decision (approval or rejection)
3. Follow up supplier quality and delivery issues
- Support and coach supplier for all elements of the 8D process.
- Keep track of plan and execution of emergency response, ICA, and PCA.
- Support onsite active management of the supplier to ensure timely delivery of good parts if necessary.
Vision : "Leader in Innovative Thermal and Energy Management Solutions"
People, Customers and Technology have been our corporate values since the company was founded in 1986. As a building block shaping the Hanon Way these values define the way we conduct business and how we approach the various stakeholder groups around us.
Hanon Systems’ employees are proud to be part of an organization where people, whether customers, employees or suppliers, investors or media, are valued. By aligning the company’s approach to people and technology, it is believed that a true difference can be made.