To successfully carry out your role, you'll need to:
• Preparation of cost plans based on preliminary design drawings then further updates upon issuance of updated drawings.
• Quantity take-off of structural and architectural works for the preparation of Bill of Quantities.
• Assists the Project Manager in the preparation of tender documents for issuance to potential contractors.
• Preparation of pre-tender estimate upon receipt of tenders for the client.
• Preparation of tender analysis report upon receipt of tenders and assists in tender interviews of contractors with the Client and Project Manager.
• Preparation of contract documents for signature of all parties upon award of the contract.
• Valuation of monthly progress of works on site then prepares a recommendation to the Project Manager for certifying payments on account to the contractors.
• Preparation of cost estimates based on consultant’s revisions for further review of the client.
• Evaluation of contractor’s claims and variation orders for reconciliation with the contractors.
• Preparation of report related to project..
• Familiar with all quantity surveying activities in pre-contract and post-contract
• Preparation of project report and documentation.
• Thai nationality, Male or Female
• Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineer or related in engineering field
• 2 years of working experience in any related field
• Good command in English and Microsoft literacy.
• Able to reviewing designs, managing tenders, and comparing options are all skills.
• Able to contribute knowledge of cost and site operations.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving;
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills;
- The ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people;
- Negotiation and team work skills and the ability to motivate and lead those on site;
- Detailed knowledge of past and current building and construction technology, processes, materials, business and legal matters;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to review basic of AUTO CAD program;
- Communication and presentation skill.
Workplace Area: Based in Bangkok
Contact Person(HR): Ms.Sirikarnjana Falee