• Minimum of 5 years of relative experience
• BSEE or MSEE
• Proficiency in programming/scripting in C++
• ATE Programming experience on analog and Mix-signal ATE (Teradyne, LTX, Advantest) and Digital ATE (Magnum) experience is preferred and is a differentiator
• PCB schematics capture/layout Design
• Strong technical knowledge of mixed-signal electronic devices and circuits as well as analog and digital test techniques
• Data analysis skills using any equivalent tool based on STDF
• Experience with various lab equipment such as scopes, power supplies, signal generators, etc.
• Experience with improvement activities such as yield improvement and test time reduction
• Strong understanding of the IC product development process, from design till mass production phase
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.