DENSO was established in Japan in 1949 with the determination to create value and highest satisfaction for our customers. DENSO has consistently developed automotive technology, systems and components, and has become the world's leading auto parts supplier. It currently has many affiliates all over the world; Asia, Oceania, Europe, America including Thailand, in order to provide our customers with the best class of auto part products and services.
We are a subsidiary of DENSO CORPORATION, Japan and well-established in Thailand over 38 years with manufacturing and distributing car air-conditioner and electrical parts of automobile & motorcycle. Due to respond the growing market of ASEAN auto industry and taking part in our global network, now we are expanding our businesses in Samutprakarn, Chachoengsao and Chonburi locations and seeking highly motivated and competent persons to join our team in various positions.
The DENSO philosophy guides our corporate actions, ensuring that we will continue to be a corporation that is trusted by people around the world.
Contributing to a better world by creating value together with a vision for the future.
• Customer satisfaction through quality products and services.
• Global growth through anticipation of change.
• Environmental preservation and harmony with society.
• Corporate vitality respect for individuality.
• To be creative in thought and steady in action.
• To be cooperative and pioneering.
• To be trustworthy by improving ourselves.
Achieving Our Goal
"Consideration" and "Fulfillment"
We will contribute to the achievement of a future automotive society where there are fewer worries about environmental hazards and traffic safety.
Sharing DENSO Spirit, we will make it the basis for achieving our Goal
DENSO Spirit is company assets we have cultivated since its founding, and condenses into Foresight, Credibility, and Collaboration of the DENSO Group.
To realize the growth and prosperity of both DENSO and associates by creating a culture where all associates can develop themselves and contribute to DENSO's business aims to the maximum of their abilities.
• To create among associates a sense both of unity and of individual motivation,
and thereby to encourage their positive involvement.
• To recruit, assign, and develop associates who have the motivation and ability
to positively contribute to the ongoing success of the business at any level.
• To establish and implement fair human resources management policies and
systems, and thereby to gain recognition for DENSO, from both the community
and associates, as a "best in class" company.
Growth in DENSO :
To effectively develop individual associates skill, it is necessary to clarify the key area for each associates should be developed through integration of wide range training programs and job transfers.
Human Resources Development
DENSO provides various training programs to our associates :
1. Training programs at our training center, DENSO Training Academy
2. Domestic training consists of both in-house and external training.
In-house Training: We separate our training into 3 classes as below;
• O-Class: Intensive training courses deal with associates' job like On-the-
Job-Training (OJT), products knowledge and other activities such as
daily maintenance, zero defects, etc.
• S-Class: Intensive training courses such as supervisory techniques,
train the trainer, action plan / planning skill, QCC leader, business
• M-Class: Intensive training courses in organizing management and
systematic plan such as management psychology, management
leadership / strategy management, long term plan, systematic thinking.
Moreover, we provide safety and foreign languages courses to all associates as a safety concern and being international company.
We provide the opportunities to all associates to have the external training that they are interested in.
3. Abroad Training
We have given chances to our associates to have abroad training at
DENSO E&TS Training Center (Japan)
The Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS)