- Support new production introduction (NPI)
- Troubleshooting the problem in production testing for sustaining product
- Manage and reduce number of the lot on hold
- Test process improvement, Initiate/ Sustain the test process in production line
- Planning and corporate with other department
- To set up process, equipment and facilities for new products, pilot run and mass production
- To develop process capability, tooling and machine performance for yield and quality to ensure about constant improvement
- To design and issue work instruction for responsible process, test run and evaluate the processes for minimize defective
- Bachelor degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or similar subject
- 0-6 years experienced, entry level and senior level
- C++ programming language is preferable
- Good communication in both writing, reading English language
- No military service obligation
****We're hiring multiple position on diverse level****
****Willing to work at Wellgrow industrial****
Working location: Wellgrow Industrial Estate Chachoengsao
Interested candidates are invited to submit resume via the “Apply Now” button below.
For more information, please contact Khun Piyapong
Tel: 02-714-5400 ext. 3326
UTAC Thai Limited
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.