DENSO was established in Japan in 1949 with the determination to create value and highest satisfaction for our customers. DENSO has consistently developed automotive technology, systems and components, and has become the world's leading auto parts supplier. It currently has many affiliates all over the world; Asia, Oceania, Europe, America including Thailand, in order to provide our customers with the best class of auto part products and services.
DENSO International Asia Co.,Ltd. is a subsidiary of DENSO CORPORATION and regional headquarters for Asia and Oceania performing business administration including R&D.
Now we are seeking highly motivated and competent persons to join our team in various positions:
The responsibilities involve all domestic marketing activities including:
1. Supply auto parts to carmakers in Thailand
2. Perform marketing and Sales of Aftermarket Products through dealer countrywide
3. Establish DENSO Service network for product’s quality control as well as provide services to customers.
Contributing to a better world by creating value together with a vision for the future.
DENSO Vision :
1. Achieving Our Goal :
"Consideration" and "Fulfillment" We will contribute to the achievement of a future automotive society where there are fewer worries about environmental hazards and traffic safety.
2. Action Principles
Sharing DENSO Spirit, we will make it the basis for achieving our Goal DENSO Spirit is company assets we have cultivated since its founding, and condenses into Foresight, Credibility, and Collaboration of the DENSO Group.
Human Resources Policy
To realize the growth and prosperity of both DENSO and associates by creating a culture where all associates can develop themselves and contribute to DENSO’s business aims to the maximum of their abilities.
• To create among associates a sense both of unity and of individual motivation, and thereby to encourage their positive involvement.
• To recruit, assign, and develop associates who have the motivation and ability to positively contribute to the ongoing success of the business at any level.
• To establish and implement fair human resources management policies and systems, and thereby to gain recognition for DENSO, from both the community and associates, as a “best in class” company.