Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Faculty : ScienceMajor : Computer Information TechnologyFaculty : ScienceMajor : Management Information SystemFaculty : ScienceMajor : Computer ScienceFaculty : ScienceMajor : Information TechnologyFaculty : EngineeringMajor : ComputerFaculty : Related fields
5-day work week
Staff training and development
• SMS Group : Innovative Starch Partner
• SMS Group is the manufacturer and seller of high quality modified tapioca starch for the use in various industries, including food industry, paper industry, adhesive industry, textile industry, and construction industry.
• SMS Group has 3 modified starch manufacturing facilities located in three provinces.
- Siam Modified Starch Co., Ltd. in Pathum Thani – built in 1985
- Siam Quality Starch Co., Ltd. in Chaiyaphum – built in 1993
- Siam Modified Starch Co., Ltd. in Buriram – built in 2015
- All three plants have a combined production capacity of approximately 400,000 tons per year.
• The whole group is now under SMS Corporation. SMS Corporation, together with its professional researchers, has put great effort on research and development of technology to add value to tapioca, one of Thailand’s most important revenue-generating crops.
• The research and development of the SMS team has resulted in a number of innovative starches that are widely recognized in the global market. SMS’s innovative starches are effectively applicable in diverse industries, thereby adding value to the agricultural products.
• SMS Corporation generates extra revenue for the country’s economy. It is our great pride to become a Thai-national innovative company that contributes to the country’s agricultural sector.
• SMS Corporation is truly committed to secure the marketplace leadership in the native and modified tapioca starch industry with a globally competitive capacity while simultaneously embracing an environmentally friendly and socially sustainable business policy.