Paper & Pulp
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare correct accounting transaction.(Journal Voucher, Receipt Voucher) • Support to accounting manager for contact with Revenue department and external auditor. • Updating new accounting standards and new tax ruling releases • Prepare of reconciliation, break down of account • Support accounting manager for analyses accounting various
• Financial statement analysis
• Others assignment
• Degree Bachelor, Majoring in Accounting. • Minimum 2 years experience • Good command of English • Experience in SAP, GAAP, tax law is a plus. • Strong analytical problem-solving, accuracy, communication and interpersonal skill • Computer literate.
The company provide both in houses and outside training programs for our employees.
SMS Group is the global leader of modified tapioca starch manufacturing at 400,000 tons annual capacity. We are a leading provider of specialty modified tapioca starches for food industry, paper industry, adhesive industry, textile industry and constructions industry.
SMS Group has three modified starch manufacturing facilities located in three provinces.
• Siam Modified Starch Co.,Ltd. In Pathum Thani and Buriram • Siam Quality Starch Co.,Ltd. In Chaiyaphum
SMS Group prides itself on innovation and works with major customers to provide solutions and cost Optimization. As our dedication and long experience in modified starch industry, we are proud to serve global industry with SMS innovative products together with knowledge support.
Our products are widely used in many industrial applications
• Food application • Paper application • Adhesive application • Textile application • Construction application
We are looking for people to become part of our hard-working management team. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with the qualifications and experience of each candidate, along with ample opportunity for advancement within the company. Candidates selected will be remunerated with a wide range of fringe benefits.