Research and Development - Engineering Designer (OFFICER - SECTION MANAGER LEVEL) (King Power Multiply by 8)
King Power International Group Co.,Ltd
Duties & Responsibilities
We are currently seeking for Creative Engineering Designer. For this position, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of engineering duties including designing, researching, and prototyping new food and non-food products.
• Identify trendsetter product ideas, potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Collaborates and gathers feedback from key stakeholders, including Sales & Marketing, Product Managers, Operations, and Customers, to bring new product concepts to launch,
• Defines an innovation/new product pipeline and a portfolio of marketed products that are differentiated and provide a competitive advantage for the company.
• Lead new R&D/product development projects from beginning to end including develop 3D model, prototype, design raw material, cost estimate, and coordinate with all stakeholder to develop the new product.
• Closes new product/business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Provide technical support to internal departments including graphic designer, packaging and all stakeholders to develop the product.
• Minimum Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Product Design Engineering, Engineering Design or related field.
• Minimum 3 years in product engineering design
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks/projects and manage priorities accordingly
• Useful Solidworks, AutoCAD, ProEngineer, Creo,3D, 4D Etc.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE INVITED TO WRITE IN WITH FULL RESUME, STATING PRESENT AND EXPECTED SALARIES, AND ENCLOSING A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH VIA CLICK "APPLY NOW”.
Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Faculty : ScienceFaculty : EngineeringFaculty : Science and Industrial TechnologyFaculty : Industrial TechnologyFaculty : Industrial Technology and ManagementFaculty : Industrial Textiles and Fashion Design
5-day work week
Flexible working hours
Staff training and development
WHO WE ARE?
From its inception as a fully-owned Thai company, King Power International Group has gone from strength to strength, making many a mark on the path to success.
Multiply by Eight Co., LTD. is a subsidiary of King Power, we use design accelerate the adoption of the new idea in order to elevate human experiences one person, one product, one brand, one location at a time.