- Working closely with development team to understand new features, configurations and elements to be deployed in each package.
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software.
- Providing technical support to teams within the organisaion, and to external clients when required.
- Assisting with system integrations.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- Coordinating with infrastructure department regarding deployment related matters and troubleshooting.
- Managing and controlling build and release using auto-deployment tools i.e. Atlassian Bamboo including another tools as appropriated.
- Troubleshooting daily production and test issues.
- Bachelor in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and related fields
- 1 - 5 year of experience in deployment, application troubleshooting and related competences
- Strong problem-solving skill with analytical thinking to identify the root cause of failure under pressured situation
- Be able to write, read and speak English, especially comprehensive and well-organized writing skill is highly preferred.
- Coding is not required, but should be familiar with app configuration related stuffs i.e. XML, IIS including application log and event log. Basic network troubleshooting, SFTP and some knowledge on MSSQL would be also advantage.
- Be able to work at home during late night or early morning for deployment as assigned (not every day, at least once a week for scheduled deployment).
- Be able to work as a team, will to learn, and very detailed oriented.
- Having experience in AWS infrastructure technology is benefit.
2C2P is the leading SEA payment service provider that offers omni-channel payment solutions, allowing merchants to accept local and international payments through credit and debit cards, bank channels (ATMs, iBanking and mBanking) and cash acceptance via payment counters. With our comprehensive solution, merchants can now transact with both banked and unbanked customers.
Founded in 2003, we help companies accept payments from over 620 million banked and unbanked Southeast Asia customers.
Our solutions provide flexibility, locally-adapted payment methods and competitive rates for global companies to accept payments in Southeast Asia and vice versa.
We proudly operate the leading payments company in Asia (the largest e-commerce market in the world), processing millions of transactions every day. The learnings, growth and opportunities are unceasing as payment systems are still largely complex and under-developed in Asia.
We are looking for more team members to build industry-changing, life-improving products. Join us and share our vision in providing the best payment services in Asia.
Contact person :
Khun Chutima Prajuabsrirat
9 G Tower Grand Rama 9, South Wing, 17th Floor, Rama 9 Road, Huaykwang, Huaykwang, Bangkok, 10310