หางานง่ายจาก App ที่เร็วและดีกว่าเว็บ!
- Set strategy and develop measurement to align with the department’s target. Drive performance to be aligned with the Departmental goals.
- Preparing and analyze data of man power and forecast budget model for support decision making of capacity plan as well as efficiency and effectiveness.
- Planning and analyze the existing data such as Delinquency Roll Rates, Recovery Vintage, etc. to foresee direction. Then set the strategy to align with the current situation.
- Provide and Initiative new system, tool and process / procedure to ensure fully extended as efficiency.
- Manage and monitor all report which concern with Collections Department. And report the data of collection to internal and external organization are as accuracy and up to date.
- Coordinate with the other department to initiate the New Strategy, Process Improvement, System and Collection Project Implementation. And push team to apply it for more efficiently working.
- Manage and coaching / providing feedback to subordinates.
- Co-Operation and Coordinate with internal and external departments to ensure fully support for achievement company goals.
- To perform the other assignments or special projects are assigned by Management team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related fields
- Minimum 7 years‘ experience in unsecured, secured debt collections is preferred Experience in MIS or Programmer position in financial institution
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office and MS Access
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Collection Specialist with good organizational skills
- Debt collection techniques
- Strong knowledge of collection and financial concepts
- Collection, hire purchase regulations and legal awareness
เจ้าหน้าที่ตรวจสอบปฏิบัติการสาขา (Surprise check/ Audit)
Branch Service Quality
Quality Assurance Officer
Collections Technology Officer (Auto Dialer System Operator)
Collection Strategic Planning (Senior Supervisor - Senior Manager)