• Register nurse with a current nursing professional certification and license.
• Good nursing skills
• Professional dedication and commitment
• Willingness to learn German and perfect it
• Driving license would be desirableWelfare and Benefits
• Secure jobs.
• Good pay.
• 5 weeks’ paid vacation a year.
• A nice team.
• Help with organizing an apartment, opening a bank account, etc.
• Language lessons.
• Free visa, ticket, translate etc.Dear Nurses,Sanitas
is a medium-sized company providing home nursing care services in the north of Germany. Our company was established in 1990 and has almost 100 employees. That may seem quite a number at first glance, but due to demographic change in Germany and also in the rest of Europe, there are more and more elderly people and therefore more people who need nursing care.
Hospitals are also discharging patients more quickly, with further medical care being provided in the home environment.
These are the reasons we are approaching you, in awareness of the high quality of nursing training in Thailand.
With this letter, we invite you to become part of our team.Bremen
lies on the River Weser in the northwest of Germany. It is the capital city of the state called the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen, which also includes the city of Bremerhaven 55 kilometers further north. The city plays a major role in German and European shipping. As one can see from the name of the state, Bremen was part of the old Hanseatic League, a commercial confederation of cities and guilds. It was and is an important part of Germany, not only economically, but also politically and culturally. • You are looking for high compensation • You are looking for high quality of life • You are looking a new culture • You are interesting for German language
Sanitas can be found at https://sanitas-homecare.com/