Ayutthaya and Central Region
Diploma of Vocational Education
Depend on qualifications and experience
1) Coordinate about the transportation between Factory, 3PL and each destination.
2) Control the inventory according to FEFO/FIFO scheme base on SAP operation such as Goods Receiving/
Goods issue/Billing and C/N process as well as stock reconciliation in each store locations.
3) Stock taking (Physical stock checking)
1. Interpersonal skill for coordinating between factory, Sales team and suppliers.
2. SAP competence, especially on inventory movement, Stock balance.
3. Data analytic competency for order transaction
4. Excel competence such as Pivot for data arrangement.
5. Abel to visit store site time to time for Physical stock taking.
6. Experience 0-5 Year
7. Graduated with a High vocational certificate or bachelor's degree
- 5-day work week
- Accommodation allowance (in other provinces)
- Annual bonus
- Annual trip or party
- Attendance bonus or other special compensation
- Employee's uniform
- Funeral payment support
- Marriage gift
- Ordination gift
- Ordination leave
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Provident Fund
- Social security
- Staff training and development
- Work from home