Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Asia market and ensure the brand is appropriately positioned.
- Position the company's brand as the leading brand in quality, design and value to the customers through effective advertising, publications, promotion and merchandising programs, exhibitions and tradeshows, and other marketing communication efforts.
- Liaise with advertising agencies, printers and production agencies for projects as needed.
- Manage brand campaign and create or adapt assets & content for all touchpoints, align media strategies and execute together with local teams.
- Research and analysis competitors’ content, messaging and distribution tactics including keyword research.
- Identifying target audiences and their key demographics, interests, and online behavior.
- Content planning for different channels, including owned social media, website, E-commerce platforms and media. Prepare and manage editorial calendars, which should be consistent with the defined content strategy.
- Writing, SEO, promotion, analysis, and optimization – with a clearly defined content workflow.
- Set up specific, measurable goals with a timeline to evaluate the result in terms of awareness, engagement, draw traffic and leads generations.
- Content creation based on the nature of the media, business channels and customer backgrounds.
- Work with digital team and local teams to manage all the content distribution and promotion channels.
- Implement SEO optimized content creation that aligns with brand, company goals and audience.
- Work with internal creative hub and graphic designer to implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Use analytics tools to track and measure the progress of all the shared and published content.
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Performance/results-based bonus
Luminant Offices Co., Ltd.
Luminant the independent executive search firm based in Bangkok, Thailand. We deliver professional recruitment and executive search solutions to clients. We help our clients attract, select, develop, engage and retain the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are flexible, resourceful and adaptable, proactively delivering recruitment and business solutions as and when required.