1. Coordinate with shipper/owner for confirming Barge/Vessel.
2. Coordinate with Brokers, ship agencies and ship owners, and following up for situation.
3. Update daily import plan.
4. Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned from direct supervisor.
- Female, Age 22 - 35 years
- Bachelor Degree or higher in International Business Management or related field.
- Fluent in English communication both spoken and written manner.
- Good personality and negotiation skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Fuel/transportation fees
- Marriage gift
- Ordination gift
- Telephone bill allowance
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee's uniform
- Annual trip or party
- Attendance bonus or other special compensation
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Annual bonus
Asia Green Energy Public Company Limited
Asia Green Energy Public Company Limited (AGE) was officially established in March 2004. Our huge expansion in recent years, AGE is the No.1 coal trader in Thailand serving both the International and Thailand markets. We have been taking huge steps to meet the energy demands of giant importers such as China and India. In an emerging economic country; Vietnam, its demands of steam coal have been growing tremendously and continually, thus we commit to find solutions in serving our clients and aim to grow together with mutual business cooperation.
Due to the rapid business expansion, we are currently looking for the talented candidate to join our organization for the following position:
273/1 ถนน พระรามที่ 2 แขวง แสมดำ เขต บางขุนเทียน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10150