Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Analyze customer’s information in terms of business, management, financials, security, payment record and reputation to determine degree of risk involved in extending credit line. Prepare recommendation report to supervisors.
- Perform portfolio management including analyzing, monitoring and reporting.
- Manage customers with above normal risk profile. Ensure that the Company attaining maximum recovery from these accounts.
- Minimize risk from bad debts.
- Handle administrative tasks and provide support to management as and when required.
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- At least 4 years in experience Credit analysis / Underwriter in banking or other financial institutions.
- Effectively secure prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen, and good judgment.
- Knowledge of loan risk rating, portfolio monitoring, loan work outs, loan structuring, credit resolutions, banking/lending laws and regulations.
- Excellent command in English.
- Effective business writing and professional communication.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver quality job on time.
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Fuel/transportation fees
- Marriage gift
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Funeral payment support
- Annual trip or party
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Annual bonus
- Annual bonus of 4 month(s)
SMFL Leasing (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
SMFL Leasing ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd is a company provides leasing and hire purchase service to both domestic and Japanese corporate customers in Thailand. Parent company, Sumitomo Mitsui Finance & Leasing Co., Ltd in Japan was established in February 1963 which paid in capital of JPY 15,000 million. They serves the customers' basic financing needs with its core leasing business and offers variety of value added financial services to meet the customer's specific requirements. They operate business through more than 20 branches in Japan with 6 overseas subsidiaries.
30th Floor, Q-House Lumpini Building, 1 Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
0-2677-7400#307 Fax 0-2677-7413-4