Bachelor's Degree or Higher
200,000 - 300,000 baht/month
- Ensure plant facilities and equipment, specifically steam, Biomass, are always in good working conditions and well-maintained.
- Implement the plant’s overall preventive and predictive maintenance programs and monitor closely maintenance schedule established
- Formulate maintenance procedures, schedules and policies to ensure reliable and high availability time for the manufacturing equipment
- Ensure that the performance of emergency repairs on machinery, equipment and components are completed in a timely manner.
- Record the as – found condition as well as the repaired condition, analyzing system characteristics to determine the cause of failure.
- Ensure that corrective and preventive maintenance on facility systems, equipment and components are completed in a timely manner that does not compromise the safety of the workers, the public or the environment.
- Access manpower requirements for schedules maintenance activities, general facility maintenance and assign work orders to the maintenance supervisors.
- Assisting management on preparing the annual operating budget
- Lead the Engineering team to ensure that Plant facility is well maintain.
- Managing service contracts and monitor the cost.
- Develop a cost saving strategy
- Implement the job safety program and ensure that the workforce comply with the global safety standard
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other related fields
- At least 15 years experience as an Engineering or maintenance manager in manufacturing companies preferably in Medical Devices or chemical industry
- Experience in automation in highly desirable
- Good knowledge in utilities management, especially Steam and Bio-Mass as well as equipment maintenance
- Strong in leadership, coaching, decision making skills and problem solving strategic skill
- Good communication skills and good attitude to work with all level of people as a teamwork
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Performance/results-based bonus
Luminant Offices Co., Ltd.
Luminant the independent executive search firm based in Bangkok, Thailand. We deliver professional recruitment and executive search solutions to clients. We help our clients attract, select, develop, engage and retain the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are flexible, resourceful and adaptable, proactively delivering recruitment and business solutions as and when required.