Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Develop and maintain full-stack applications according to project requirements.
- Design and implement both front-end and back-end components of applications.
- Test and improve systems for better stability and performance.
- Collaborate with development teams and other departments to build high-quality products.
- Update and enhance knowledge of new technologies and tools in the field.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Electronics Engineer, Information & Communication Engineer, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mechatronics Engineer or any related field.
- Minimum 1 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Understanding of database design and proficiency in using database systems like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or Oracle.
- Proficiency in using development and collaboration tools such as Git, JIRA, Trello.
- Able to work at Navanakorn Industrial Estate
- Can work in upcountry and under pressure
Preferred Qualifications (a plus):
1. Experience with Azure service
2. Experience in building and consuming APIs and inter-application communication.
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Fuel/transportation fees
- Marriage gift
- Recreational allowance
- Telephone bill allowance
- Work from home
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Ordination leave
- Employee's uniform
- Funeral payment support
- Attendance bonus or other special compensation
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Annual bonus
Kubota Research & Development Asia Co.,Ltd.
In order to contribute to mechanization of agricultural practice throughout the ASEAN region, KUBOTA Research & Development Asia Co.,ltd.
was established in 2019. It is devoting the utmost effort to reinforce its product line by accelerating the drive to develop agricultural machinery customized for the local crops, field conditions and work processes.
For neighboring countries of Thailand and other member of ASEAN including Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines, KUBOTA holds the mission to accomplish the integrated system of agricultural mechanization from soil making, planting, maintenance to harvesting their main crops such as rice, sugar cane, cassava, maize, etc.
KUBOTA Research & Development Asia is engaged in developing implements and attachments for agricultural machinery and excavators along with developing harvesting machines for the main crops. Through such R&D, Kubota intends to gain its presence in the agricultural machinery business in the region.
101/123 Moo 20 Navanakorn Industrial Estate, T.Khlongnueng, A.Khlongluang, Pathumthani 12120