Bachelor's Degree or Higher
160,000 - 200,000 baht/month
- Handling all the operations and ensure that client service level are achieved as well as financial targets
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with existing client, leading international automotive manufacturer
- Gathering client’s requirements and ensure that the team be able to support their requirements
- Develop operational procedure and executive the plans to ensure that the efficiency has improved as well as result in cost reduction
- Ensure that all safety standard are in place and fully comply
- Prepare necessary report for senior management to review
- Responsible for the management and supervision of warehouse operations to maximize the warehouse utilization and efficiency;
- Set up and execute a warehouse management system develop and implement procedures, workflows and control systems to increase the efficiency and productivity in the management of warehouses and inventories;
- Oversees all the logistics operations including the management of shipping, warehouse inventory, transportation, and custom declaration administration for Automotive client.
- Follow up with suppliers/vendors and provide stock availability and shipping information to warehouse
- Negotiate supplying conditions with local and overseas suppliers taking into account VS standard
- Optimize the stock flows (stocked & direct flows).
- Manage the product life cycle, participate to packaging development, and optimize logistic flows
- Set target and control the stock level and profile of the products lines; Pilot overstock reduction actions, excess stock risk actions
- Liaise with relevant department to ensure no technical issues are delaying deliveries.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in with Logistics or related field, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in logistics, warehouse management, experience from 3PLs will definitely be an advantage
- Experience in handling automotive client is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge in distribution and warehouse management
- Experience in Continuous improvement or knowledge in Lean, six sigma is a plus
- Good knowledge of import/Export custom as well as the regulation of international transport
- Very good command in English
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Performance/results-based bonus
Luminant Offices Co., Ltd.
Luminant the independent executive search firm based in Bangkok, Thailand. We deliver professional recruitment and executive search solutions to clients. We help our clients attract, select, develop, engage and retain the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are flexible, resourceful and adaptable, proactively delivering recruitment and business solutions as and when required.