performing micro assay and microbial limit test of raw material and finished products
- Perform micro asssay of raw material and finished product.
- Perform TM suitability of microbial limit test and MLT testing of raw material and finished product (new project) according to protocol, specification and testing procedure.
- prepare protocol, report and testing procedure for each raw material and finished product.
- prepare SOP and work instruction for the rwlavant.
performing microbial and chemical monitoring of water system.
- Perform microbial and chemical test of water system.
- Count and record data of microbial monitoring results.
- Prepare trend data, evaluate and setting limit of all data record.
- Prepare and revise related document.
- Bachelor’s degree of Science, Major Microbiology
- 0-3 year's experience in Microbiology and new Graduate are welcome
- Moderate computer competance, including experience with database and microsoft office software to create reports,spreadsheets and anlyst data.
- Good practice of basic microbiological and aseptic technique.
- High ability to lern with good attitude.
- High responsible with the timeline commitment, patient and positive thinking.
- Good command of written and reading English.
- Dental insurance
- Free shuttle bus
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Ordination leave
- Funeral payment support
- Annual trip or party
OLIC ( THAILAND ) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited is largest provider of contract manufacturing services for pharmaceutical, healthcare, confectionery, and supplementary industries, with a full package of one stop services, customized solutions in Thailand and South-East Asia that OLIC was founded in 1984.
In October 2012, OLIC (Thailand) Limited has become a group company of Fuji Pharma Co.,Ltd. Fuji Pharma, a renowned Japanese pharmaceutical firm, was founded in April 1954 with the corporate vision to contribute to human health and society by providing high quality drugs
Due to its growth and expansion, a new manufacturing plant was built and commissioned in 1997, located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya province on 80,000 sqm.
OLIC has cultivated successful partnerships that last. The company is a trusted partner of more than 30 multinational companies, including most of the Big Pharma organizations. The OLIC Manufacturing facility complies to GMP requirements to the PIC/S guide for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal products. OLIC produces extensive range of ethical and over-the-counter medicines in all standard formats including tablets, capsules, liquids, creams, ointments and injectables, starting from dispensing until packing of finished goods.
For more information about us, please click the following link
166 Moo 16, Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Udomsorayuth Road, Bangkrason, Bangpa-In, Ayutthaya 13160
Human Resources Department
035-221-031-6 Fax 035-221-030