- Prepare drawing and data & specification sheet
- Prepare schedule, coordinate the assigned engineering projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience as project engineer in plant EPC project for chemical and/or food industries.
- Experiences in engineering work for P&ID, plant layout, equipment data sheets are required.
- Good computer skill (Microsoft Office : Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D (3D are preferable.)
- Able to work with multiple discipline projects
- Able to work at site is preferable.
- Fair command in English
- Able to drive cars and have a license.
- Experience in projects related to Japanese company will be an advantage.
- Annual medical examination
- Bonus and salary increase once a year
- Group insurance
- Medical fee support up to 1,000 Baht/month
- Site work allowance
- Support for learning English or Japanese
- Transportation and accommodation support for site work
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Work from home
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Accident Insurance
- Ordination leave
- Funeral payment support
- Annual trip or party
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Annual bonus
TSK Engineering (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
TSK Engineering (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of TSUKISHIMA KIKAI, established in Thailand in 1993. We specialize in turnkey project, design, project management, procurement, construction, ME in Ethanol, chemical, waste treatment, food and beverage, sugar, etc. We are looking for qualified persons to be a part of our growth and business expansion as follows:
323 United Center Building, 12th Floor Room C, 14th Floor Room 1404, Silom Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500