To provide Division head with accurate, reliable and in compliance with accounting policies and timely accounting and cash information of overseas subsidiaries such as AR/AP/GL/Costing transaction recording, cash management, monthly/yearly closing, actual product cost with variances analysis, actual departmental spending analysis, standard cost preparation, inventory control, asset management, balance sheet reconciliation, taxes recording, and from time to time ad hoc requests for management and business partners to use the information as a decision-making tool.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting / Finance or related fields.
- At least 5 years of work experience related to manufacturing industry accounting or working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
- A structured working method, assertiveness, and attention to detail.
- Gained TOEIC score above 550 or similar English proficiency test result would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Accounting standard (IFRS /US GAAP) and excellent MS Office skills and SAP/Other ERP knowledge.
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Employee's uniform
- Funeral payment support
- Performance/results-based bonus
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited is an independent spectacle lenses manufacturer based in Thailand exporting more than 50 countries on six continents through global and diversified business partners; integrated digital manufacturing & distributors, digital platform & point of sales optical retails and lens manufacturers in optical lens industry. Our products are marketed in various channels of supply chain; contracted labels, private labels and under our own TOG brand.
The company was originally founded in 1951 by Pracharktam Family from eyeglasses retail store, expanded into lenses manufacturing and later on transformed into a public listed corporate in the SET Thai stock exchange in 2006 having 475 million Thai Baht registered capital.
Our corporate mission is to become a leading, sustainable, independent manufacturer with a global reputation for consistent service excellence, ease of doing business and supplying best value stock lenses and completed Rx service solutions on time every time.
15/5 Mu 6 Bangbuatong-Supanburi Rd., Laharn,Bangbuatong, Nonthaburi, 11110
0-2194-1145-50, 0-2571-3681-4,088-377-9455 Fax 0-2571-3685