Bachelor's Degree or Higher
40,000 - 60,000 baht/month
- Oversee the process of cargo reservation to ascertain where costs (ad hoc) can be completed and in line with trade lane and airlines strategy.
- Process management & SOP preparation.
- Ensure efficient and prompt air cargo shipments.
- Liaise with air carriers on space bookings & rates negotiation.
- Handling of cargo claims with customers & airlines.
- Liaises closely with overseas offices to arrange & coordinate transit shipments.
- Analyze profit & loss reports and take corrective action when required.
- Supervise process of cargo reservation, ensure the consolidation efficiency is performed.
- Monitor & feedback to airlines in case of their service quality cannot meet customer's satisfaction
- Monitor & follow up claim process with airlines when the damage occurred.
- Age : 35 - 40 years old
- Education :Bachelor’s Degree in Business, International Business or related fields.
- Year of experience : Minimum 5-8 years working experience in air freight forwarding industry, customs operations.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English, both of written and spoken.
- Keep on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Able to operate PC and Microsoft Office.
- Immediate or quick to start working is preferred.
- Life insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Provident Fund
- Telephone bill allowance
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Annual bonus
KWE-Kintetsu World Express (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Kintetsu World Express (Thailand) is one of the world’s leaders in Freight Forwarder for Air Cargo / Ocean Freight and Logistics services with over 300 offices throughout the globe. Due to our continuing expansion, we are looking for highly energetic and motivated persons to join our team in the following positions:
99 Soi Ladprao 28, Ratchadapisek Road, Chankasem, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
General Affairs & Human Resources Department
0-2792-5999,0-2515-3888 Fax 0-2511-5720 ‐8