* Handle shipping invoices from suppliers (RPA Plan costs, Shipping and transportation costs, Customs Duty processing, and Non-PO process for two companies
* Prepare journal transactions and documentation for the month, for any adjustment entries.
* Validation vendor master data for both companies, vendor call back process, and clearing all queries from vendors and business functions.
* Responsible for compliance with PEP policies, SOX processes, and local rules and regulations under invoicing areas.
* Maintain GCS standards and ratings- for relevant components (control environment, business control activities, and monitoring)
* Support and provide cost center reports on monthly required accounting data for analysis and reporting.
* Support the data required for statutory audits and reporting, including the corporate audit.
* Geography: Thailand-based
* Key internal customers: Thailand Foods, IndoChinaBUH HQ, AsiaBevGmdBUHQ, Sector HQ, and Corporate.
* Manage transactions related to 300+ invoices per month
* Vendor master data validation for 100++ vendors per month