Depend on qualifications and experience
1. Strategic Planning
To assist in formulating Power and New Energy strategic plan: research, analysis, financial model, strategic and action plan preparation, plan & value monitoring, etc.
2. Business Development
To assist on originate, execute and post transaction integration of development or merger & acquisition project.
To perform monthly and annual report to Executive Management Committee and assist to prepare update and approval report to Board of Directors
To coordinate with other functions i.e. corporate planning, finance, operation, etc. and to behave as per EGCO core values for effective execution.
- Develop the financial model, conduct the initial analysis and prepare the related documents for the responsible projects
- Support BDD team in developing and conducting a feasibility study, investment proposal, financial model, project funding, and relevant contracts to ensure successful project development
- Support BDD team in dealing and negotiation related to business development and project development
- Maintain close relationship and network building with relevant agencies, partners, and major investors to ensure business opportunities
- Prepare reports, presentations, and information for management
- Assist to administer all issues related to technical, commercial, contractual, and/or financial aspects of the responsible projects
- Collaborate with Finance Group to determine and secure project funding/financing alternatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a Master's Degree in Finance, Business Administration will be an advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences in power business or large infrastructure business or financial institutions with experiences in feasibility study, project development, project management, or asset management
- Power, new energy, and overall energy knowledge.
- Understand business law, Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, PPA, etc.
- Good communication, presentation, analytical, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Good command of English language / TOEIC over 750
- Basic knowledge of MS offices (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Required Technical Skills/Competencies (3-5 Competencies)
- Well knowledge of project management and engineering
- Well knowledge of financial analysis, financial modeling
- Well understanding of significant contracts in power business
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Per diem
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee's uniform
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Annual bonus
Electricity Generating Public Company Limited (EGCO)
EGCO Group, the first independent power producer in Thailand provides a range of integrated services in electricity generation. Its main business is to produce electricity and supply it to EGAT under a long-term power purchase agreement. EGCO also provides operation, maintenance, engineering and construction services to power plants and other industries in Thailand and overseas.
Being aware that human resources are the most important assets to drive the Company towards sustainable competitiveness, EGCO Group commits to each and every part of human resource management by ensuring fair recruitment and employee development process and providing fair remuneration, benefit schemes, and opportunity for career path advancement as well as fulfilling and participative working environment. We believe that the above factors will lead to work efficiency improvement.
222 EGCO Tower 14th,15th floor, Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Tungsonghong, Laksi, Bangkok 10210
0-2998-5999 Fax 0-2955-0956-8