Bachelor's Degree or Higher
To improve the commercial performance of all Bangkok Cluster Retail shops, F&B, Photo Shops and Incremental business by increasing its turnover and maximizing profitability. Achieving performance objectives will require action in store operations; human resources; finance; buying; customer care; marketing; logistics; information technology; and administration.
• Manage the day to day commercial areas of the attraction ensuring efficiency, safety and world class customer service for our internal and external customer.
• Able to identify short and long term objectives and show full knowledge of the overall business objectives.
• Meet commercial revenue targets while controlling labour, cost of sale and any other expenses.
• Ensure the culture of our attraction through recognizing, rewarding and encouraging team members.
• Manage inventory in an efficient manner to ensure profitable results with minimum shrinkage and waste.
- More than 5 years of experience in management field or related
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Good communication skills, especially speaking and listening in English
- Thai native speaker
- Has the ability to think on his/her feet and resolve issues well
- Is a fast self-learner
- Annual Trip and Party
- Dental Insurance (สิทธิการเบิกค่าทันตกรรม)
- F&B discount
- Fixed one month bonus
- Optional Provident fund
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Per diem
- Telephone bill allowance
- Work from home
- 5-day work week
- บัตรผ่านประตูMerlin Magic Pass
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Annual trip or party
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Annual bonus
Merlin Entertainments Co., Ltd. (Siam Ocean World Bangkok Co.,Ltd)
Merlin Entertainments Thailand is part of MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc which is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 111 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and 26,000 employees (peak season).
Merlin currently has fourteen attractions in Asia including Madame Tussauds in Bangkok, Shanghai, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Wuhan, China; the fantastic LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort with its theme park, hotel and water park; world leading aquaria in Busan, Bangkok and Shanghai, - underlining the company’s position as the world’s biggest global aquarium operator; LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in Tokyo and Osaka, Japan; and Istanbul. New LEGOLAND Parks will also open in Dubai in 2016, and Japan and South Korea in 2017. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz
for more information.
991 Siam Paragon, B1-B2 Floor, Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
0-2687-2063 Fax 0-2687-2003,0-2687-2002