1. Lead the development and implementation of a data-driven Business, Supply chain and
Finance integrated management process (S&OP).
2. Onboard and train team members from various functions on key expectations and their roles
and responsibilities in the S&OP process.
3. Develop a data-driven business demand plan that aligns with the overall business strategy,
business plan and goals.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze data, provide insights on risks
and opportunities, and recommend actions to close demand-supply gaps and optimize
business operations, ensuring that the organization can effectively meet customer demand.
5. Maintain clear visibility of topics being discussed in S&OP meetings, ensuring that meeting
decisions and assignments are communicated and tracked for completion.
6. Communicate findings and recommendations to key stakeholders, including senior
management teams. This may involve presenting findings and recommendations through clear
and concise written reports, as well as visualizations and presentations.
7. Establish relationships with data partners to gather market intelligence and support demand
forecasting and planning efforts.
8. Review performance of the S&OP process and demand planning solution. Stay up to date on
industry trends and best practices in business data analysis and demand planning, and
continuously seek opportunities to improve processes and enhance team capabilities.
9. Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to identify emerging opportunities and
challenges in business environment.