Bachelor's Degree or Higher
18,000 - 25,000 baht/month
- Being responsible for requirement by E-Mali / Call / etc. and take action to support customer.
- Able to issue Shipping Instruction and send to all concern team.
- Being responsible to create draft hawb from customer's documents with correctness.
- Being responsible to share pre-alert (D/I) to overseas on time.
- Able to cooperate with internal branch colleagues and related parties regarding customer requirement.
- Performing and solving any operation problem.
- Assistance some jobs's colleagues with teamwork.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics Management or related filed.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in freight forwarding or Customer service.
- Work well under pressure.
- Service mind and high responsible.
- Good knowledge in excel
- Good knowledge of English.
- Life insurance
- Vacation Leave 8 - 15 days
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee's uniform
- Funeral payment support
- Annual trip or party
- Annual bonus
Nippon Express Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
A leading international freight forwarding company in Thailand and worldwide. Currently, Nippon Express Logistics Co.,Ltd. is the biggest forwarder and has 405 worldwide subsidiaries with almost 50,000 employees around the world. Our policy is "Express with High Quality" in which we have maintained the company's reputation long year ago until now in rapid service and safety cargo with strong efficiency and stability that lead to customers' satisfaction and trust our business & service for more than 100 years. Our services are air cargo , ocean cargo , warehouse , logistics, transportation and overseas removals. We are looking for high potential candidates as the following positions,
Our Mission: Be A Driving Force For Social Development
2032 3rd - 4th Floor , Italthai Tower , New Petchburi Rd., Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Human Resource Department
0-2080-7555 ต่อ 2013 Fax 0-2080-7556