Bangkok (Bangsue, Chatuchak)
Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Depend on qualifications and experience
- Provide customer service to existing clients, including first contact resolution, answering inquiries, addressing concerns, resolving complaints, and complaints; and resolve customer problems with prompt, accurate, and courteous replies over the phone by inbound or outbound calls.
- Provide products, service and general information to customer
- Execute the customer's request and complaint transaction instructions.
- Identify selling opportunities to act upon them, or pass them to the appropriate party to follow up.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Have a good attitude, service mind and interpersonal skill.
- Good command of English skill.
- TOEIC Score 550 points.
- Proficiency in computer skill.
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking.
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Annual bonus
TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited
At TMBThanachart Bank (ttb), our mission is to help Thai people achieve better financial well-being as it is the foundation for reaching one's financial freedom and life’s goals. We are committed to making REAL change by shifting banking paradigm through combined expertise and core strengths of both banks.
Our successful merger makes us the 6th largest commercial bank in Thailand with more than 10 million customers who now have access to more comprehensive financial product and service offerings and even better customers experience through more online and offline channels coverage nationwide. We do our best to offer best financial solutions and provide superior customer experience, create sustainable growth for our shareholders and ensure good corporate governance as well as good corporate citizenship. We constantly design employees’ experiences via international and dynamic environment where all opinions matter and great performances counts. We always encourage our employees unleash their potentials by taking new initiatives to deliver best customer experiences. We look for candidate who believe in integrity, portrait challenge status quo attitude, work agile, show respect towards others, and value high quality on execution. TMBThanachart Bank (ttb), where you can BE YOUR BEST
TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited 2nd Fl., Tower B , 3000 Phahonyothin Rd., Ladyao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition