• Male or Female, no age limit.
• Bachelor’s degree in Japanese major is requited or related filed.
• At least 0-5 year experience as interpreter in Manufacturing Factory.
• Good command in Japanese/English Language.
• Passed Japanese language proficiency certificating level (JLPT N3 up).
• Good interpersonal skill, service mind and able to work under pressure as well.
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Fuel/transportation fees
- Marriage gift
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Accident Insurance
- Ordination leave
- Employee's uniform
- Funeral payment support
- Attendance bonus or other special compensation
- Performance/results-based bonus
AGC Micro Glass (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
The AGC Group takes pride in the world-class level of our core technologies, glass and fluorine chemistry. Focusing on our flat glass, automotive glass, display glass, electronics & energy, and chemicals divisions, we have achieved a business portfolio that balances stability and potential for growth, allowing us to enjoy top global shares in a number of product fields. Beginning with the Asahi Glass Company, the AGC Group now has operations in over 20 countries for a total of over 200 subsidiaries and approximately 50,000 group employees worldwide. United in relentlessly pursuing operational excellence, each AGC Group member strives to create new value under the banner of our group vision, "Look Beyond".
The AGC Micro Glass (Thailand) Co., Ltd. We produce high quality lenses and filter of image sensor for all kinds of camera for sale to the leading camera and mobile phone manufacturers in the world. We are part of AGC group with helped on funding and production technique directly from AGC. Throughout the past period it has developed quality goods to coincide with the demand of the customers in parallel with the society help and is friendly with environment, having the guidelines for continued sustainability.
99/39 Moo.5, T.Pasak, A.Muang, Lamphun 51000
Human Resources Department
053-584300#1114 Fax 053-597326