30,000 - 80,000 baht/month
- Interpret Japanese to Thai, and Thai to Japanese.
- Translate Thai, Japanese, and English documents.
- Attend internal meetings in factory and office, to support interpreting.
- Support communication between Japanese and Thai staff.
- Adjust the meeting schedule, or arrange a business trip for Japanese coordinators.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Arts, Humanities, or any relevant fields
- Achieve JLPT N2-N1 level
- Be able to work at Amata City Industrial Estate, Chonburi
- 3 years of experiences in the relevant fields
- Good at English communication
- Staff training and development
- Accommodation allowance (in other provinces)
- Fuel/transportation fees
- Marriage gift
- Recreational allowance
- Telephone bill allowance
- Work from home
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- สวัสดิการค่ารักษาพยาบาลพนักงาน ครอบครัว บิดามารดา
- ห้องพยาบาล พร้อมแพทย์เฉพาะทาง
- Employee's uniform
- Funeral payment support
- Attendance bonus or other special compensation
- Annual bonus
- โรงอาหารสุขภาพ ราคาถูก (15 บาท/มื้อ)
SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co., Ltd.
SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co.,Ltd. is a joint venture between Kubota Corporation Japan and The Siam Cement PLC. (SCG). Commencing operations on August 2, 2010 with a current registered capital of 3,114 million baht. Our vision are enhancing business potential, commitment to be the leader of agricultural machinery in Asia and strengthen our leasdership in the development of sustainable agriculture.
- July 28, 1978 established The Siam Kubota Diesel Co.,Ltd. To manufacture and sell products under the brand "KUBOTA" and "TRA CHANG". Later changed its name to The Siam Kubota Industry Co.,Ltd.
- April 7, 2006 established Siam Kubota Leasing Co.,Ltd. to business in hire-purchase for Thai farmers.
- September 21, 2007 established Siam Kubota Tractor Co.,Ltd. to manufacture domestic Tractor.
- August 2, 2010 amalgamated between The Siam Kubota Industry Co.,Ltd. and Siam Kubota Tractor Co.,Ltd. to "SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co.,Ltd.
The company now has a staff of more than 2,000 employees with all production capacity more than 200,000 units/year in order to meet rapidly increasing market demand in Asia.
101/19-24 Moo 20 Navanakorn, Klongnueng, Klongluang, Pathumtani, Thailand 12120
Human Resources Department
0-2909-0300 Ext. 758 / 168 Fax 0-2520-4332