Bachelor's Degree or Higher
• Develop appropriated schedule, control preventive maintenance plans implementation to ensure all utility service machine are in good condition and well-functioning at peak work load, whenever necessary.
• Take prompt actions to recover and test utility machine.
• Deliver good system design advice for all mechanical and electrical in utility machine. Provide feedback to cross-functional team recommended improvements for better cost effective.
• Work with related OSHA, legal compliance and be in charge for the Energy Conservation Officer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Instrument or related fields.
• Minimum 3 years of experiences in electrical system, chillers, air compressor etc.
• Communicating effectively and able to work as planned
• Good skills of computer (PLC, SCADA, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power point)
• Gained TOEIC score above 550 or similar English proficiency test result.
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Scholarship/ education allowance
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Employee's uniform
- Performance/results-based bonus
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited is an independent spectacle lenses manufacturer based in Thailand exporting more than 50 countries on six continents through global and diversified business partners; integrated digital manufacturing & distributors, digital platform & point of sales optical retails and lens manufacturers in optical lens industry. Our products are marketed in various channels of supply chain; contracted labels, private labels and under our own TOG brand.
The company was originally founded in 1951 by Pracharktam Family from eyeglasses retail store, expanded into lenses manufacturing and later on transformed into a public listed corporate in the SET Thai stock exchange in 2006 having 475 million Thai Baht registered capital.
Our corporate mission is to become a leading, sustainable, independent manufacturer with a global reputation for consistent service excellence, ease of doing business and supplying best value stock lenses and completed Rx service solutions on time every time.
15/5 Mu 6 Bangbuatong-Supanburi Rd., Laharn,Bangbuatong, Nonthaburi, 11110
0-2194-1145-50, 0-2571-3681-4,088-377-9455 Fax 0-2571-3685