Automobile & Parts
- Coordinate between customers and internal departments in terms of Price, Quality, Delivery, Safety, Environment and Sales Forecast to meet customer satisfaction.
- Prepare reports related to sales function, quoted prices, preliminary production capabilities, and support activities from customers.
- Daily sales and monthly report to management
- Bachelor‘s degree in Mechanical engineering, Industrial, Process engineering or related fields.
- Good Presentation Skill /Communication Skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Positive attitude with self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic character, outgoing personality and service mind
- Free shuttle bus
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Accident Insurance
- Ordination leave
- Employee's uniform
- Funeral payment support
- Attendance bonus or other special compensation
- Annual bonus
Thai Summit Autoparts Industry Ltd.
Thai Summit Autoparts Industry Co., Ltd and it affiliates are the leading parts manufacturers in Thailand for the automotive, motorcycle, agricultural machinery and electrical appliance industries. If you are an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who seeks challenge in professional life, this is your opportunity to become part of one of the most successful companies in Thailand. Your career will be in good hands because at Thai Summit Group, before we build parts we build people.
4/3 Moo1, Bangna-Trad Road, Bangchalong, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540