I.T. - Software/Telecommunication, I.T. - Internet
Bachelor's Degree or Higher
30,000 - 50,000 baht/month
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing.
- Communicate with target audiences, build and develop customer relationships.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Source and secure sponsorship.
- Liaise with designers and printers and organize photo shoots.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing program)
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
- Age: not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing, business development and team management
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, follow up on commitments, and take disciplinary action wherever appropriate.
- Self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Excellent in Presentation, Communication, and Interpersonal skills with strong aptitude.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Work from home
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Ordination leave
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Annual bonus
Zyxel (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
ZYXEL is a leader of networking solution for business/teleco customers in providing latest fixed and mobile technologies such as 10G fiber, 5G, WiFi 6, advanced security, business-grade wired/wireless connectivity, cloud network management solutions. Visit our website to see how Zyxel can help you achieve next-generation connectivity.
1/1 Moo 2, Ratchaphruk Road, Bangrak-Noi, Muang, Nonthaburi 11000
0-2831-5315 Fax 0-2831-5395