Job Description :
- Strong in Inventory Planning / Data Analysis
- Planning to restock Carryover/Seasonal styles to be covering stock level in each POS and online store.
- Being responsible for right and timely allocation & replenishment of stock to stores for both normal and promotional trade activities.
- Understanding of store trading to deliver efficient stock replenishment that will improve full-price sales at stores.
- Analyzing and recommending stock for new stores/channels and after new store launch suggests store replenishment factors to support new stores/channels performance.
- Overseeing the ordering and arrival of shipments and proactively take action to ensure good stock availability that meets customers' demand in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and tracking products with the warehouse team to ensure stock arrives at its destination.
- Managing the in-season trading by balancing stock at store level to get the maximum sell-thru through identified transfer stock action as well as react promptly from store feedback.
- Working closely with the Product development team, Warehouse team, and Sales team in order to ensure work efficiency.
- Having the ability to understand and work in multiple systems such as Salesforce, Magento.
- Proactively identifying the stock issues and/or opportunities to improve sales performance/inventory liquidity within own category and work with warehouse team and Sales team to have a clear action plan in place.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Statistics, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in Merchandiser (E-commerce/Marketplace) for Brand Fashion industry.
- Strong computer literacy especially Excel skills e.g.,pivot, V-lookup.
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills: confidence communicating with people of differing levels of seniority, analytical expertise, and understanding of the business.
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Fuel/transportation fees
- Per diem
- Telephone bill allowance
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Ordination leave
- สวัสดิการช่วยเหลือกรณีบิดา มารดา สามี ภรรยา หรือบุตรเสียชีวิต
- สวัสดิการช่วยเหลือกรณีเกิดอุทกภัย วาตภัย และอัคคีภัย
- Funeral payment support
- Performance/results-based bonus
I.C.C. INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
The Company was established in 1964 as International Cosmetics (PIAS) Part., Ltd., with registered capital of 100,000 Baht and 7 employees, to serve as the legitimate distributor of PIAS cosmetics. Then it was renamed to International Cosmetics (PIAS) Co., Ltd., in the following year. Since 1970, the Company has expanded its product lines to serve as the legitimate distributor of women’s lingerie brand “WACOAL”, “ARROW” Men’s apparel, and many more. In 2005, the company launched a cosmetic product named “ BSC COSMETOLOGY” under Saha Group brand for international marketing. The company has continued producing innovative products at all times. Presently the company is the legitimate distributor of over 100 branded name products, covering cosmetics, fragrance, lingerie, women’s wear, men’s wear and innerwear, sport wear and equipment, children’s wear, leather products, watches, home appliances, foods, soy milk mixed with corn, drinking and spring water, etc.
530 Soi Pradu 58, Sathu Pradit Rd., Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
Human Resources Department
0-2293-9300 ต่อ 377 Fax 0-2295-0773