Bachelor's Degree or Higher
1. Work closely with Sales team to have updated sales forecast and convert the agreed forecast to production plan.
2. Coordinate with the Production Planning team to plan the production to serve the customer demand
3. Monitoring and control inventory to optimal level with minimize SLOB.
4. Manage delivery time to be within company target.
5. Provide information and solution to support improvement and optimization process.
6. Perform projects as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management.
2. At least 3 years working experiences in demand planning, production planning, or a related filed.
3. Able to handle thousands of SKUs in fast pace environment.
4. Work well under pressure and tight timeline.
5. Strong negotiation, good analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP system e.g. SAP., Odoo
7. Good command of English or TOEIC score 550 or similar English proficiency test result.
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Scholarship/ education allowance
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Employee's uniform
- Performance/results-based bonus
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited is an independent spectacle lenses manufacturer based in Thailand exporting more than 50 countries on six continents through global and diversified business partners; integrated digital manufacturing & distributors, digital platform & point of sales optical retails and lens manufacturers in optical lens industry. Our products are marketed in various channels of supply chain; contracted labels, private labels and under our own TOG brand.
The company was originally founded in 1951 by Pracharktam Family from eyeglasses retail store, expanded into lenses manufacturing and later on transformed into a public listed corporate in the SET Thai stock exchange in 2006 having 475 million Thai Baht registered capital.
Our corporate mission is to become a leading, sustainable, independent manufacturer with a global reputation for consistent service excellence, ease of doing business and supplying best value stock lenses and completed Rx service solutions on time every time.
15/5 Mu 6 Bangbuatong-Supanburi Rd., Laharn,Bangbuatong, Nonthaburi, 11110
0-2194-1145-50, 0-2571-3681-4,088-377-9455 Fax 0-2571-3685