Bachelor's Degree or Higher
18,000 - 25,000 baht/month
1. Develop production practices and finding innovative solutions to improve production efficiency.
2. Optimize machines in processes to reach product quality, efficiency, and repeatability.
3. Optimize material and people workflows.
4. Monitoring modifications and upgrades, and troubleshooting existing processes.
5. Investigate, recommend and justify new technologies, manufacturing methods and equipment.
6. Design and improve production lines by using lean manufacturing practices.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
2. New graduate is welcome or experienced in Process Engineer or Productivity Improvement are preferable.
3. Communicating effectively and able to work as planned.
4. Having knowledge in Continuous Improvement (Lean, Six - Sigma, or Kaizen) would be advantage.
5. Competent in computer programs MS Office, MS Project, Minitab, etc.
6. Good command of English or TOEIC score 550 or similar English proficiency test result.
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Scholarship/ education allowance
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Employee's uniform
- Funeral payment support
- Performance/results-based bonus
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited is an independent spectacle lenses manufacturer based in Thailand exporting more than 50 countries on six continents through global and diversified business partners; integrated digital manufacturing & distributors, digital platform & point of sales optical retails and lens manufacturers in optical lens industry. Our products are marketed in various channels of supply chain; contracted labels, private labels and under our own TOG brand.
The company was originally founded in 1951 by Pracharktam Family from eyeglasses retail store, expanded into lenses manufacturing and later on transformed into a public listed corporate in the SET Thai stock exchange in 2006 having 475 million Thai Baht registered capital.
Our corporate mission is to become a leading, sustainable, independent manufacturer with a global reputation for consistent service excellence, ease of doing business and supplying best value stock lenses and completed Rx service solutions on time every time.
15/5 Mu 6 Bangbuatong-Supanburi Rd., Laharn,Bangbuatong, Nonthaburi, 11110
0-2194-1145-50, 0-2571-3681-4,088-377-9455 Fax 0-2571-3685