1. Do weekly production plan and revise follow sales order and master plan.
2. Responsible for management of production manpower planning for all production process.
3. Do production daily report summary, monthly report, Incident report, machine problem
record report to factory manager.
4. Do and revise product recipes following product formulation and age of raw cheese blending control.
5. Set up implement and revise production procedure and approve all production record.
6. Manage, control, and follow up all production activities.
7. Responsible for correction, corrective and preventive action of production problem with
under consultation from factory manager, technical advisor.
8. Responsible for day-to-day problem solving and report to factory manager.
9. Do yearly budget of production department and control cost and review budget.
10. Manage and control loss in process and improve production practice.
11. Manage and control production machine and equipment to ensure for efficiency,
effectiveness and sufficiently.
12. Coordinate with other sections regarding production and product quality issues.
13. Other tasks as assignment.