Position : QA Department Manager
Under the order of Quality Assurance Division GM and DGM
- Set policies, objectives and targets for department.
- Develop and review budgets <Manpowers, Investment and Expenses> and ensure to achieve target.
- Set section objectives/goals and monitor ongoing progress and performance.
- Manage and direct overall department operations including acting for change and improvement in performance and quality, and fully comply company's rules and regulations.
- Working with division GM and DGM, exchange useful and necessary information, giving advices among the Division Management to achieve company goals.
- Smoothly and efficiently planning testing distribution transformer
- Ensure and manage distribution transformer testing in production, under reparation, ' and finished goods according to national/international standards.
- Analyze and report testing results, problems and abnormalities of distribution transformers
- Monitor, maintain and update procedures, forms and records
- Facilitate laboratory/department customers
- Manage and maintain equipment for smoothly and efficiency DT/PT test activities