Ayutthaya and Central Region
- Plan and implement safety management to ensure compliance with policy, law, procedures and regulations,
- Improve and development working environment to ensure safe workplace and prevent injuries and accidents.
- Determine accident prevention measures, investigate and analyze cause of accident in the company and make countermeasures.
- Conduct safety activities to enhance safety awareness of employees.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' work experience as Professional Safety Officer in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental law and related regulations
- Computer literacy.
- Be able to communicate in English
- Annual trip or party
- Cost of living
- Employee's uniform
- Full attendance allowance
- Funeral payment support
- Group accident insurance
- Meal allowance
- Medical allowance
- Ordination leave
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Provident Fund
- Social security
- Staff training and development
Furukawa FITEL (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Furukawa FITEL (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. in Japan and was established in Thailand in 2001 under BOI privilege with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certificates. In advanced information-oriented society, optical communication system is a key technology for enabling people to access important information rapidly. Furukawa FITEL is firmly supporting an ideal base for communication by providing various products including active devices, passive components and connectors to be utilized from access FTTH network up to backbone metro and long-haul networks. Furukawa FITEL has been implementing cutting edge technologies continuously since its establishment, and has now outstanding manufacturing capabilities. Furukawa FITEL is one of the most important manufacturing facilities for Furukawa’s telecommunication business.
1/71 Moo 5 Rojana Industrial Estate Park, Rojana Road, Kanharm, Uthai, Ayutthaya 13210
Human Resource Department
035-226-581-4 Fax 035-226-580