Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Depend on qualifications and experience + Commission
- Create and Develop sales plans and strategies to achieve the company’s sales targets and ensuring that the strategies are aligned with the company’s vision and direction.
- Formulating sales / key account strategic plans and implementing the strategies to achieve the business objectives.
- Monitoring overall sales volume as well as market trends and competitors.
- Forecasting sales and setting sales targets as well as forecasting and managing costs and budgetary requirements to ensure maximum sales management efficiency.
- Managing sales performance to meet/exceed the sales target and business expectations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Very good manner and personality.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good command of speaking, writing and listening in English.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in sales, marketing for residential project or the property industry would be an advantage, 3 years of experience in supervise/manage the team.
- Experience in selling luxury condominium is a plus.
Welfare and Benefits:
- Medical allowance
- Life insurance
- Bonus & commission
- Diligence allowance
- Marriage gift
- Funeral support
- 6 days per week.
- 10.00hrs. - 19.00hrs.
This is a great opportunity for a confident candidate to make a real impact with a growing organization at an exciting time in the company's development. A competitive, negotiable salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate. Apply now!
- Life insurance (ประกันชีวิต)
- Marriage gift
- Staff training and development
- Telephone bill allowance
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance